I'm generating CSRs like this:

   # certutil -R -d $DB -a -g 2048 -v 60 -s "CN=${HOST},O=DAMASCUSGRP.COM" -8
${SHORTHOST},${HOST}

Then pasting this into the web interface of our IPA instance under "Actions->New Certificate" on the host's page. I then use Actions->View Certificate and see that it expires in 2019.

I want that cert to expire in 2022. What do I need to change to make that happen, and what's the right way to do it? I looked at some of the scripts & files under /etc/pki and see references to $DAYS that look to do what I want, but I don't want to do something that'll get clobbered at the next IPA upgrade.

Bret