Jeff Goddard wrote:
My previous install of freeipa became corrupted so I'm starting fresh.
I've got a new Centos 7.2 server set up and installed ipa version s 4.4.
Now I'm trying to set up a replica on another newly created and patched
centos server. The ipa-client-install command completes without issue
but when I try ipa-replica-install --no-host-dns I get up to step 29
setting up the initial replication and it fails. Can someone point me to
the documentation I'm missing or explain what I can do to have success?
Below is the install error log:

I'd check the 389-ds logs on both sides to see if that sheds any light. Based on where it blew up the agreements should already have been setup, this was just going to force a sync.