On 02.02.2017 00:05, Lachlan Musicman wrote:
On 2 February 2017 at 09:51, Martin Basti <mba...@redhat.com <mailto:mba...@redhat.com>> wrote:

    On 01.02.2017 23:44, Lachlan Musicman wrote:

    (aside: does FreeIPA have plans to move toward PatternFly?
    http://www.patternfly.org/ )

    Unless I missed something, FreeIPA 4.x already uses patternfly

    https://ipa.demo1.freeipa.org/ipa/ui/
    <https://ipa.demo1.freeipa.org/ipa/ui/>
    admin/Secret123

Ah! The thing I am missing is IPA 4.4! (still on 4.2. Upgrade in the planning)

cheers
L.

Actually patternfly is there since 4.0.0

http://www.freeipa.org/page/Releases/4.0.0

"""
Web UI adopted Patternfly open interface project to promote design commonality and improved user experience. Web UI is now responsive and adapts to different screen sizes like mobile or tablets.
"""

So you should see it on 4.2, if not you have something broken :)