Hi

Sorry, I did search wherever I could but I couldn't find it.
How do I enable krb5_child debug log? I'm on an Ubuntu
system which by default writes an empty /var/log/krb5_child.log

Is it a section in /etc/sssd/sssd.conf? Is it in /etc/krb5.conf? What
do I have to add where to get logging in krb5_child.log?

BTW. I'm trying to debug a problem that results in
  "Invalid UID in persistent keyring"
The weird thing is, if I become root (via another ssh login) and
then do a "su - user" (the same user with the error), the problem
does not show up. Meanwhile that user keeps getting the above
error (for klist kdestroy, klist).
--
Kees