Hi FreeIPA-users,

My colleague Nick Piper emailed
previously<https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2017-February/msg00121.html>
 regarding the subject matter.

We are still attempting to find a solution that meets our requirements and are
considering manually building an ldif file to import into our master IdM
server. In the reply to our original query Alexander Bokovoy mentioned: "In
short, there is no support for IPA-IPA trust or replication. There are many
reasons for that, including some complex technical issues on how this could be
reliably working." Would you be able to provide some detail around these
technical issues and provide some guidance as to if exporting an ldif file
would meet our needs?

Thanks in advance,
Dan

Dan Paris | Leading Engineer
250 Brook Drive, Reading, RG2 6UA | United Kingdom
M:  +44 7920783573
dan.pa...@cgi.com<mailto:simon.hed...@logica.com>  |
www.cgi.com<http://www.logica.comregistered/>
Registered in England & Wales (registered number 947968)
Registered Office: 250 Brook Drive, Green Park, Reading RG2 6UA, United Kingdom