We have a script stored on a particular server in our realm that executes a
number of non-privileged commands and are wanting to add /sbin/vgs command. The
script uses SSH to then execute the same set of commands on all the servers in
the realm.

The owner of the script is in the administrator group and there are sudoer
commands for the administrator group in general.  We need to place a rule for
this one command for either this group or the script owner to run NOPASSWD.

Where and how would I specify that in the IPA admin console?

Steven Auerbach
Systems Administrator

State University System of Florida
Board of Governors