Hey Jason,

I am not sure about that. I just rebuilt my IPA server since it's only
purpose is to authenticate users with the AD. As for the clients, I removed
them from the FreeIPA server using ipa-client-install --uninstall and
rebooted. Once they rebooted my saltstack state added them back to the
server. Sorry, I can't help you much there.

Regards,

Hanoz

*Hanoz Elavia |*  IT Manager
*O:* 604-734-2866 *|*  *www.atomiccartoons.com
<http://www.atomiccartoons.com>*
112 West 6th Ave, Vancouver, BC, Canada, V5Y1K6