On 02/24/2017 05:13 PM, Iulian Roman wrote:

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 4:55 PM, Petr Vobornik <pvobo...@redhat.com
<mailto:pvobo...@redhat.com>> wrote:

    On 02/24/2017 12:15 PM, Iulian Roman wrote:

        Hello,

        After a successful installation of the ipa-server when i try to login
        via WEB UI
        i've noticed that the web page looks strange (wrong fonts and page
seems not
        completely/correctly loaded).

        The network debugger in chrome/firefox does

    So it won't be browser or extension related. The only possibility is to have
    same extension on both browsers.

        display 2 errors :

        - json /ipa/session/ 401 Unauthorized

    This is expected.

        - login _kerberos?=...  net::ERR_ACCESS_DENIED

    This one should return also "401 Unauthorized" if you don't have SSO
    configured on browser or SSO(kerberos) ticket.

    net::ERR_ACCESS_DENIED indicates something wrong. Maybe some other software
    interferes in the communication with server.

    What OS it is? Could there be an overzealous antivirus (the web check
    part).  Or maybe a custom proxy setting?

it behaves the same from all browsers (firefox,chrome) and from both Linux and
windows. i do use proxy, but trying with the firefox directly from the ipa
server - therefore without proxy - does have the same result.

        I do not intend to use SSO for login into WEBUI (although it is the
        default in
        the ipa version i am using)  but apparently a supported method to
        disable  it is
        not known.

    Right, it is not currently possible. I've opened RFE ticket.
    <https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/6709> Please comment if you use
    case is different than the proposed user story.

        I can login with user and password but the WEB UI is almost unusable
        because of wrongly loaded page .

    I wonder if something did not temper in the loaded files. If all files are
    loaded correctly and if it is fresh install(to mitigate possibility of old
    cache) then it is weird. Maybe it is the antivirus.

i wonder too. the strange thing is that from the same browser i can access
properly a different ipa server (which i've configured some time ago).

    Do you have some Web UI plugin installed on IPA server?

it is default installation. How can i check which plugins are installed ?

Plugins are in /usr/share/ipa/ui/js/plugins/ if the directory is empty then there is no plugin.

But plugin would not cause:
  login _kerberos?=...  net::ERR_ACCESS_DENIED

        Did  anyone experience  the same issue and is there any fix/solution for
        that ?

    --
    Petr Vobornik

    Associate Manager, Engineering, Identity Management
    Red Hat, Inc.