I have two new IPA 4.4 servers on CentOS7 installed in a lab.  I built the
first, joined the second and promoted it to be a master.  Thus far all went
well.

I then ran the ipa-ca-install and when I log back in I see that it has
"domain,CA" attached to it.  However when I hit the main IPA page it
informs me I only have one server in the CA role.
 Drilling down into server2 I see it does not have that role assigned.
I'm certain I missed an easy step but I've been unable to locate it.