On 01.03.2017 22:00, Matt Wells wrote:
I have two new IPA 4.4 servers on CentOS7 installed in a lab. I built the first, joined the second and promoted it to be a master. Thus far all went well.

I then ran the ipa-ca-install and when I log back in I see that it has "domain,CA" attached to it. However when I hit the main IPA page it informs me I only have one server in the CA role.
 Drilling down into server2 I see it does not have that role assigned.
I'm certain I missed an easy step but I've been unable to locate it.

Hello,

can you provide more info? How did you install servers (options used), on which server you ran ipa-ca-install ?

Martin