On 03/03/17 10:14, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 03, 2017 at 09:56:55AM +0100, Harald Dunkel wrote:
>>
>> This is systemd-only?
>>
>> Wouldn't it be better to create a working sssd.conf, no matter
>> what?
>
> It is up to whoever is creating the sssd.conf. As I said, the change is
> backwards-compatible. If you want the services to be started by sssd,
> then list them in the services line. If you want to have them started on
> demand and have a simpler configuration, you rely on the systemd services
> manager.

Understood. I will try 1.15.1 as soon as possible.

Reading ipa-client-install it appears to me that the other
services haven't been omitted on purpose. I have the
impression that nss and pam have simply been forgotten.

sssd's ssh service is defined only if ipa-client-install
is allowed to touch the ssh or sshd configuration, but I
have *no* idea why there is such a correlation.

Would somebody mind to look into this?

Thanx very much
Harri