On 07/03/17 16:48, Ludwig Krispenz wrote:

On 03/07/2017 05:29 PM, lejeczek wrote:

On 07/03/17 12:39, Martin Babinsky wrote:
On Tue, Mar 07, 2017 at 09:55:52AM +0000, lejeczek wrote:
hi,

I presume I need to use ldapmodify/delete?
I found this(obfuscated by me):

cn=dzien.priv.xx.xx.priv.xx.xx.x+nsuniqueid=9e47680e-296e11e6-83a59f45-6ec26a1e,cn=masters,cn=ipa,cn=etc,dc=priv,dc=xx.dc=xx.dc=priv,dc=xx,dc=xx,dc=x

To confirm? Would removing it fix the problem? I'm probably missing something
else, aren't I?

many thank,

That seems like a replication conflict. Consult the following guide to solve
it:

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Directory_Server/10/html/Administration_Guide/Managing_Replication-Solving_Common_Replication_Conflicts.html
I'm not sure whether I'm dealing with single or multi-valued DN and I should rename+keep original copy(following that doc) or simply remove that DN.
this is something which cannot be generally answered, you need to look at the specific entries. In the case of conflicts you always have entries like
cn=xxxx,<rest of dn> and
cn=xxxx+nsuniqueid=nnnnnnnn-nnnnnnn-nnnnnnn-nnnnnn,<rest of dn>

and usually they are created if the same entry is added at the same time on two replicas, then they are identical and you can just delete the conflict entry. Only if you want to keep both entries you need to rename the conflict.

to confirm - I presume this should be a recursive deletion with '-r' , the whole lot, right?
thx,
L.

Just a side question, how did you end up with such entry? Did you happen to upgrade
multiple IPA masters at once?