Hi,

what kind of challenges will I run into when I want to use a loadbalancer in
front of my two IPA servers?

-          LDAP: Should not be a problem

-          Kerberos: will definitely be a challenge.
Is this link the solution or am I still missing something:
http://directory.fedoraproject.org/docs/389ds/howto/howto-loadbalance-gssapi.html

-          Certificates: I stumbled upon a RedHat Knowledgebase entry dealing
with "Certificate CN not matching when using the loadbalancer's virtual name":
https://access.redhat.com/solutions/547723

-          What else will be a problem that needs to be solved?

Any hints regarding the "what else" point would be highly appreciated!

Regards,
Ronald