hi everyone

my domain seems ok but I've decided to watch it closely on more regular basis and am in a process of learning the tree. I found a few +nsuniqueid and I wonder: is there a relation (surely is, but how critical) between etc-location & ca-ca?

Both, location and ca have the same +nsuniqueid=647ed0ab-b70911e6-b84df1c7-2176fa48. My question would be (if I cannot do that with IPA, which I probably cannot): do I clean manually both location & ca in one go?
Or there is a sequence to it?
And more importantly: what should also check in the tree in relation to these two DNs?

many thank,