Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
> On ke, 15 maalis 2017, barry...@gmail.com wrote:
>> 8443 port already firewall open but still fail..1G memory only in web
>> hosting..free 600 M still
>>
>> 2017-03-15T01:36:47Z DEBUG The ipa-server-install command failed,
>> exception: NetworkError: cannot connect to '
>> https://centralaws.ABC.com:8443/ca/rest/account/login': Could not connect
>> to centralaws.ABC.com using any address: (PR_ADDRESS_NOT_SUPPORTED_ERROR)
>> Network address type not supported.
>> 2017-03-15T01:36:47Z ERROR cannot connect to '
>> https://aws.ABC.com:8443/ca/rest/account/login': Could not connect to
>> centralaws.ABC.com using any address: (PR_ADDRESS_NOT_SUPPORTED_ERROR)
>> Network address type not supported.
>> 2017-03-15T01:36:47Z ERROR The ipa-server-install command failed. See
>> /var/log/ipaserver-install.log for more information
> PR_ADDRESS_NOT_SUPPORTED_ERROR means your kernel does not have support
> for IPv6, it seems.

I think these are basically just standard connection issues. The NSPR
error is a bit misleading, it just means it tried IPv4 and failed, then
IPv6 and failed and then ran out of network types to try so it gave up.

But in my experience at least 1.5GB of RAM are required for an IPA
install with a CA. This is the minimum size I used when developing IPA
on Fedora.