On ti, 21 maalis 2017, Lukas Slebodnik wrote:
On (21/03/17 16:29), Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
On ti, 21 maalis 2017, Artem Golubev wrote:
We use sssd version 1.13.4 on our linux clients
A user from ipa successfully authorizes on a linux client via ssh without a
certificate. But then if we add a certificate - connection gets lost.
If Lukas is correct, 1.13.4 does not have the fix for broken
certificate-as-ssh public key:

It has.
https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/issue/2977#comment-222198
https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/c/4dbb3bec93cda57e8336847dff0822f31425004d

It will be part of upstream release 1.13.5
That's my point -- it is *not* part of 1.13.4, therefore, this is the
problem Artem sees.

Artem, what is your Linux distribution? Can you move to a newer version?

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy