Hi,

I have been asked to look at configuring our new FreeIPA environment using
existing externally signed wildcard SSL certificates if possible.

I see in the documentation options to specify --dirsrv-cert-file and
--http-cert-file with relevant passwords.

If we configure these options, are they used as the LDAPS and web UI SSL
certificates?
If not, are there other command options to specify those as external
certificates?

Do wildcard certificates cause any problems with FreeIPA?

Cheers,
Dagan McGregor