On 2017-03-31 13:35, Lukas Slebodnik wrote:
On (29/03/17 10:47), Ronald Wimmer wrote:
Hi,

yesterday I suddenly was unable to use the webinterface of my ipa master. SSH
login (with root user) did not work also.

When I uncommented the setting "memcache_timeout = 600" in the sssd config
file of the master everything seemed to work fine again. (my ipa setup has a
trust to AD)

I doubt it had anything to do memcache_timeout.
I would say that restart of sssd helped. But it difficult to say
without log files. either sssd logs or at least /var/log/secure
(journald for pam).
You were right. I uncommented the setting and the problem ocurred again.