Hi,

my IPA master has an AD trust (several thousand users). Since the trust has been set up I am experiencing that I cannot login on the web interface. Even connecting via SSH does not work or takes extremely long. When I managed to log in as root via SSH (after waiting and trying several times or rebooting the machine) I could not restart SSSD (systemctl restart sssd). I had to kill the SSSD processes manually and then everything seemed to work fine again.

What could be going on? Could the SSSD cache be to big (122M)? Where should I take a deeper look?

Any hints are highly appreciated!

Regards,
Ronald