On 04/04/2017 02:23 AM, Lachlan Musicman wrote:

On 4 April 2017 at 04:28, Andrey Ptashnik <aptash...@cccis.com <mailto:aptash...@cccis.com>> wrote:

    Hello,

    We have Centos 7.2 and IPA 4.2 version.
    I remember that in previous versions in order to upgrade to the
    latest one I had to run IPA upgrade scripts that would separately
    upgrade LDAP database. Is that the same procedure if I need to
    upgrade from version 4.2?

Andrey,

That wasn't my experience. We just did a yum update and it all seemed to work.

Given it's role, I presume you have or can set up a test env you can try it on?

cheers
L.

------
The most dangerous phrase in the language is, "We've always done it this way."

- Grace Hopper

Yum upgrade should run upgrade script automatically.

Now we have just one script ipa-server-upgrade

Martin