Hey. I'm a bit new to FreeIPA, so apologies if this has already been addressed. For reference, I'm running FreeIPA 4.4 server on CentOS 7, and FreeIPA client 4.3.1 on Ubuntu nodes.

I've noticed that when I make changes to policies, it either takes a long time to propagate out to the client nodes, or requires a manual restart of the sssd service. In this case, I'm testing adding and removing a user from a sudo rule. Is this the correct behavior, or is there a misconfiguration on my part somewhere?

- greg