On 2017-04-10 13:23, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
[...]
This shouldn't be the case with 1.14+ and wasn't in my testing. Did you
remove the cache (really remove, not just expire with sss_cache) after
you upgraded from 1.13 to 1.14?

If yes, can you run some simple systemtap scripts?

I did not upgrade from an older version. I experienced the problems with SSSD 1.14. I followed the steps in the performance tuning guide and moved the cache directory into RAM. After that I deleted the directory's content and restarted SSSD.