On Fri, 14 Apr 2017, Justin Stephenson wrote:
Maybe this is what you are looking for?

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7/html/Linux_Domain_Identity_Authentication_and_Policy_Guide/mapping-selinux.html

Also make sure to use POSIX group for mapping assignment because
ipausers is non-POSIX group.

-Justin

On 04/14/2017 11:29 AM, Alex Thomas wrote:
I am sure this is hiding in the docs somewhere but my google-fu is failing. Since I am running a network with Centos 7 servers and Fedora 25 clients, I would like to set FreeIPA so that users in ipauser are given SELinux role of user_u, and those in the admin group are given sysadm_u.

/ Alexander Bokovoy