Hi all,

I am somewhat confused trying to get the process of using an external cert for IPA.

If I follow step 1:
ipa-server-install -a Secret123 -p Secret123 -r EXAMPLE.COM --external-ca -U

This does indeed generate a CSR, but trying to do anything with this CSR has no success since it is not properly formed with all info. In otherwords, ipa does not add country, state, location, etc. If I submit this CSR to any cert company, it will of course, complain. Is there a way to get this right? Or am I just missing something here?

Thanks