On pe, 12 touko 2017, Felix Chu wrote:
Thanks your info. So it means we cannot use FreeIPA server if we
require MFA under Windows 2012?

Because our environment is under PCI-DSS cert, PCI-DSS 3.2 has new
requirement forcing MFA on non-console access to servers. That's why we
look for FreeIPA.
We do not even support the mode you are operating in -- we do not
support using Windows machines as clients to FreeIPA, as clearly stated
on the wiki page you have used to configure.

OTP in Kerberos supportability in Windows is not related to FreeIPA.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy