Hi,

I am confronted with a behaviour for which I do not have an explanation for.

I am using NFS4 Kerberos automounted homeshares and and recently I got a permission denied (reproducible when I restart autofs on the server I want to connect to) from the Windows Domain. So here's what I tried:

1) Connected via PuTTY from a Windows Machine in the windows domain
Kerberos-based login works but I get a "Permission Denied" on my home directory; klist shows no tickets

2) I try to connect form a Linux machine belonging to the IPA domain
    Kerberos-based login works, I can also access my home directory;
klist shows nfs/ipanfs.ipadomain...@ipadomain.at and the krbtgt for the windows domain

3) Now - of course - using the homeshares works from both domains windows and ipa

4) When I do a kdestroy on the machine, using the homeshare when logged in from windows still works -
    My question is WHY? Does SSSD cache the NFS ticket?
(and why don't I get an nfs ticket when coming from the windows domain?)

Regards

Ronald