On 08.11.2016 09:38, 郑磊 wrote:
> I see. But my work environment is Ubuntu and available version of
> freeipa is 4.3.x. I want to maintain freeipa on the Ubuntu system. I
> have already applied to join the freeipa@lists.launchpad.net team in
> https://launchpad.net/~freeipa/+members#proposed, which name is shanyin,
> but not by the administrator approval.

The package is maintained on Debian, pkg-freeipa team on
alioth.debian.org. The launchpad "team" is only for bug subscriptions
and PPA's. The goal is to have zero Ubuntu patches in the package(s),
and everything upstream. We're not there yet.

New features should go upstream, I don't want to add new modules in the
package. It's already hard and time consuming enough to rebase to a new
upstream version that there's no need to add more to the mix.