Hi,

I am trying to build freeipmilib using uClibc (www.uclibc.org).
The goal is to create a floppy with all the needed tools to look at sensors, read the SEL log etc.

The plan is to use freeipmilib and ipmiutils..
But the precompiled freeipmilib included with ipmiutils is compiled using GNU GlibC, so I get a lot of compile errors when I try to compile this using the uClibc toolchain.

When I try to compile freeipmi-0.1.3 in the uClibc toolchain it compile all the files in libfreeipmi/src fine. But fails to compile fish. And it seems that the libfreeipmi/src is populated with all the .o files. But not the libfreeipmi.so.

How can i create a libfreeipmi.so in my system?

Cheers
Harald