,----[ John Goebel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ]
`----

,----[ John Goebel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ]
| Makefile.am:1: COND_FISH does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
| configure.ac: 13: required file `./[config.h].in' not found
| Makefile.am:5: variable `MAYBE_FISH' not defined
`----
Thanks for reporting. Fix for *FISH bug is in the CVS.

config.h.in should be generated by autoconf. In your case it did not.
May be you are using different version of autoconf/automake.

I am using:
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.59
automake (GNU automake) 1.6.3

,----[ John Goebel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ]
| Secondly it would be convenient to have the
| ftp://ftp.zresearch.com/pub/freeipmi/LATEST/debian/ repository
| conformed to the sources.list structure so we can just put a:
|
| deb ftp://ftp.zresearch.com/pub/freeipmi/LATEST/debian/ stable/testing main
|
| or something like that...it would make installs more effortless.
`----
Nice you noticed it. I will fix it.

,----[ John Goebel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ]
| BTW - thanks for the excellent meeting yesterday.
`----
Thank you! for coming. I want to work with you on your IPMI based
monitoring code (ganglia or alike).

--
Anand Babu
GPG Key ID: 0x62E15A31