Update of sr #103662 (project freeipmi):

Follow-up Comment #3:

> My understanding is, this command gives details
> (max_channel_user_ids, current_channel_user_ids and
> current_channel_fixed_user_names) for a given channel number.

By probing the max_channel_user_ids for the LAN and Serial Channels,
shouldn't we get the maximum number of possible users the BMC can support?

Even if this isn't the case, one can loop w/ increasing user_ids until a
simple IPMI command such as "Get User Name" fails.

Al

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103662>