On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 12:14:21AM -0700, Al Chu wrote:
| > how do i send the new changes? re-send everything or are you going
| > to apply the current stuff and i diff against them?
| The later sounds good. I'll leave it to A.B. though, since he is
Avati, Bala is evaluating your patch. He has not committed your patch
yet. I would prefer you to send a whole new single patch.
Al, Avati has been contributing to GNU FreeIPMI consistently, It is
time we invite him to core team. He is also planning to take the
ipmi-sensors (C based) and ipmi-sold tasks.
Contributions from Avati so far:
* rewrite of bmc-config in C
* clean way to check guile version during build
* large patch for gcc-4.0 compatibility
* large patch for ISO C99 compliance replacing non-standard data types
* ipmi-sel: fall back to /tmp if home is missing (bug #14926)
* ipmi-sel: delete range support.
* bmc-autoconfig: new tool
* garpd: new tool
Bala and I are OK. I want your opinion.
Please check with Jim too. Don't know if Ian is listening. 3 out of 5
core-team votes will do.
GPG Key ID: 0x62E15A31
The GNU Operating System [http://www.gnu.org]
Z RESEARCH [http://www.zresearch.com]
A Supercomputing Company.
Freeipmi-devel mailing list