Hi Levi,

Thanks.  I hope I can look at the patch later today or possibly
tomorrow.

> I also noticed that several of the bmc-config sections return non-
> fatal error codes; I'm assuming that this means there were
> configuration items within that didn't exist on the BMC.  Is this
> correct?

Yup.  For example, there are some fields that are optional, like the arp
stuff in the lan cmd.  Also, when committing, some vendors left fields
as read only even though they should be writeable.

Thanks,
Al

On Thu, 2007-05-03 at 11:51 -0600, Levi Pearson wrote:
> This patch includes the changes to both ipmiconsole and bmc-config,
> including a bugfix in bmc-config to fix a memory bug due to a missing
> strdup.
>
> I also noticed that several of the bmc-config sections return non-fatal
> error codes; I'm assuming that this means there were configuration items
> within that didn't exist on the BMC.  Is this correct?
>
>               --Levi

Albert Chu
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
925-422-5311