On Mon, 2007-06-25 at 16:35 -0700, Al Chu wrote:
> There currently isn't a road-map, just b/c we haven't had a need.  We'd
> gladly welcome support.
>
> I guess somewhere within ipmi-sel we'd have to run the get device id
> command (I think that's the one) which can get the manufacturer id.
> Then within the sel-output, just do some if statements to convert OEM
> sel entries as appropriate.
>
> This is of course quite high level thought.  Is this what you were
> thinking of?
>
> Al

Yes, more or less.  I was actually thinking of specifying the
manufacturer on the command line, but reading it via IPMI would be
better.  I can poke around and see what I think would be the best way to
do it and run it by the list, or if you've got a good idea of the
details already, I could start there.  I've got a couple more things on
my plate to get to before that, so there's no rush.

                --Levi