Hey Gregor,

At the moment there isn't a tool to do this.  An 'ipmi-sdr' tool has
been on the todo for years.  I'm slating this tool to be in FreeIPMI
0.6.0.

I haven't thought of an interface that would be suitable for threshold
configuration.  Would a pef-config/bmc-config like interface be best?
Or a command line interface like:

--set-upper-threshold=80
--set-lower-threshold=40

??