I finished up a few tiny features I was meaning to get to.  This will be
it for features in 0.6.X.

ftp://ftp.zresearch.com/pub/freeipmi/0.6.0.beta1/

o Support -B in ipmipower for consistency to other tools.
o Support -F in ipmipower for consistency to other tools.
o Support additional sensor monitoring interpretations in ipmimonitoring
(batteries, entity presences, fru state, management subsystem health).

and made about a bajillion fixes/additions to the manpages. Across all
manpages, made copyright notices consistent/correct, GPL notices
consistent, option text descriptions consistent, meaningful "SEE ALSO"s,
consistent "KNOWN ISSUES", consistent "REPORTING BUGS", etc. etc.
Also added general overview manpages like libfreeipmi(3) and freeipmi
(7).

Al

--
Albert Chu