Hi Al,

We are in process of upgrading our FM application to "freeipmi-0.6.6",
currently we are using
freeipmi-0.3.1. The issue I am having is that several API's used by FM
application are ether changed
or restructured.  for ex: I am not able to find following functions in
freeipmi-0.6.6.

#include "ipmi-sensor-api.h"
#include "ipmi-sdr-api.h"
ipmi_interface_type_t
static int find_sensor_type (string group, u_int8_t sensor_class)
int init_sdr_cache(ipmi_device_t dev, char* cache_filename)
static int ipmi_find (ipmi_interface_type_t type, ipmi_locate_info_t* pinfo)
int sensors_group_cmp (sdr_record_t *sdr_record, char *group_name)
ipmi_find (IPMI_INTERFACE_KCS, &locate_info)
init_sdr_cache(dev, cache_filename)
int init_agent_cache(char* group, SENSOR_TYPE sensor_type,  sdr_record_t*
agent_cache[MAX_INDEX])

Could you point the corresponding function in freeipmi-0.6.6.

Thanks,

-ray