Hey everyone,

With more tools and more features nowadays, many more options are
becoming long options only.  So for the sake of similar command line
option "usage patterns" and limiting the number of short option
conflicts (-f in ipmi-sensors is for --flush, -f in ipmipower is for
--off, etc.) I've decided to remove a number of short options for
FreeIPMI 0.8.0.  I'm only going to remove the short options of rarely
used/non-popular options.  For example, in ipmi-sel, the --delete option
is something that is obviously important.  But someone would not use
this regularly.  It would presumably only be used when the SEL is full.

Here's what I've removed in my 0.8.0 branch thus far.  If there is
something here that someone thinks is popular enough to break scripts,
break systems, etc.  PLMK.

ipmi-sel
    - 'c' (--delete-all)
    - 'd' (--delete)
    - 'R' (--delete-range)
    - 'x' (--hex-dump)
ipmipower
    - 'R' (legacy --ipmi-version)
    - 'j' (--pulse)
    - 'm' (--soft)
    - 'g' (--on-if-off)
    - 'A' (--wait-until-off)
    - 'G' (--wait-until-on)
    - 't' (legacy --session-timeout)
    - 'y' (legacy --retransmission-timeout)
    - 'q' (--retransmission--wait-timeout)
    - 'b' (--retransmission-backoff-count)
    - 'i' (--ping-interval)
    - 'z' (--ping-timeout)
    - 'v' (--ping-packet-count)
    - 'w' (--ping-percent)
    - 'x' (--ping-consec-count)
ipmiconsole
    - 'c' (legacy --cipher-suite-id, 'I' support remains)
ipmi-chassis
    - 'c' (--get-chassis-capabilities)
    - 's' (--get-chassis-status)
    - 'O' (--chassis-control)
    - 'i' (--chassis-identify)
    - 'X' (legacy --set-power-restore-policy)
    - 'S' (legacy --set-power-cycle-interval)
    - 'R' (--get-system-restart-cause)
    - 'H' (--get-power-on-hours-counter)
    - 'G' (legacy --get-boot-flags)
    - 'L' (legacy --set-boot-flags)