De : achudr...@gmail.com [mailto:achudr...@gmail.com] De la part de Albert Chu
Envoyé : mardi 21 octobre 2014 14:48
À : Martine Carannante
Cc : Freeipmi-devel@gnu.org
Objet : Re: [Freeipmi-devel] What is the equivalent of ipmitool shell command
(Launch interactive IPMI shell) with freeipmi

Did you type the raw commands quickly enough?

[root@apex554:~]# ipmi-raw
0 0 0
rcvd: 00 00 01 20 20 20 20 20
0 0 0
rcvd: 00 00 01 20 20 20 20 20
0 0 0
rcvd: 00 00 01 20 20 20 20 20
^C
You should be able to specify multiple via the --file option in ipmi-raw.

Al

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 12:24 AM, Martine Carannante