Corey,

Our Hemi Java software parses IPMI to a proprietary JSON format. If there
was a JSON standard for FRU info or IPMI sensors we would support that.
http://www.jblade.com/JbDoc2/products/retuli/ipmiDC/doc/programmers/RetuliIpmiCXProgrammersGuideOverview.html

If you find or develop a standard for JSON let me know so we can add it.

Hank Bruning