Hi FreeIPMI Team,

I am wondering if any of the freeipmi releases have the dont check for root
flag set? I need to install the package via apt, so unfortunately compiling
from source will not work for our particular use case. Due to some strict
permissions, we cannot run the command with sudo however I can change the
permissions of /dev/ipmi0 to avoid lower level failures.

Thanks very much for any help you can provide!

Kind regards,
Emily

--
*Emily Corser*
Robotics Engineer - Built Robotics Australia

Built Robotics

Robots that build the world
This email and any attachments may contain private, confidential and
privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient, please immediately delete this email and any
attachments.