At 01:14 PM 8/9/2001 +0200, you wrote:
>I want to enable the authorization.
>I have done so on the NAS (still cisco), but cannot get authorized:
>
>If i type an inexistant login i get this:
>Username: inexistant
>Password:
>% Access denied
>
>If I type an existing one (with its right password ) I get :
>Username: userrad
>Password:
>% Authorization failed.
>(only if I type the right password else I get the "Access denied" message)
>
>My users file contain just 1 entry:
>userrad Auth-Type == Local, Password == "testing"
>                Login-Service = Telnet,
>                Login-TCP-Port = 23
>Is this right ?
>why it doesn't work ?
>I have set up my NAS with this option:
>aaa authorization exec radius

YOu have not configured you cisco and radius server properly.  Please
search Google ( http://cisco.google.com/cisco ) for configuaration examples.
Cisco has lots of docs with sample configs on their website.

-Chris
--
    \\\|||///  \  Chris Parker    -    Manager, Development Engineering
    \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    | @   @ |    \   http://www.starnetwx.net \      (847) 963-0116
                   \ Without C we would have 'obol', 'basi', and 'pasal'

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html