At 03:45 AM 8/22/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Hellow
>
>i am new to this newgroup and hope i dont ask any question that allready
>has been asked
>i have searched the archive but did not find the answer
>neither on the help files
>
>the description of the product says when proxying it can add attributes to
>request
>how is that done ?
>what do i  need to configure , what can be added ?

Any attribute you want.  See the standard users file, as well as the
'rlm_attr_filter' and 'rlm_attr_rewrite' modules, with selectively
modify radius packets.

The best way to find out is to download the server and run it.  :)

-Chris
--
    \\\|||///  \  Chris Parker    -    Manager, Development Engineering
    \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    | @   @ |    \   http://www.starnetwx.net \      (847) 963-0116
                   \ Without C we would have 'obol', 'basi', and 'pasal'

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html