At 05:40 PM 8/22/2001 -0700, you wrote:

>The problem seems to be that the new request has the same  request ID,
>request code, source IP, source port, but different vectors (what's this?)
>as one of the old requests.  From the problem I saw, it is not caused by the
>NAS end. The freeradius didn't clear some old requests properly in the
>buffer for whatever reasons. Some request IDs stayed for about several
>hours. I am not quiet sure about the whole process in the software. If Alan
>or Chris could explain a little bit, it will be greatly appreciated.

It does sound that way.  I'm currently testing a version locally to see if
I can duplicate the error.

It sounds like a different executation path is being taken in debug mode
vs. normal mode for the request-list cleanup process.

I'll post my findings, but Alan may find something sooner.  :)

-Chris
--
    \\\|||///  \  Chris Parker    -    Manager, Development Engineering
    \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    | @   @ |    \   http://www.starnetwx.net \      (847) 963-0116
                   \ Without C we would have 'obol', 'basi', and 'pasal'

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html