At 03:53 PM 10/1/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>Can someone tell me which config file I need to edit to add the cisco
>configuration options listed in the docs/cisco file?  I read though the
>file, and it lists which configuration directives to use, but it doesn't
>say one word about which config file they go into.

What configuration options are you referring to?

The commands listed in the 'docs/cisco' file refer to the recommended
commands you will need to enter into your cisco NAS.  They are configured
the same way you would normally configure a cisco product ( IOS based,
anyway ).

There are no commands configured there that can be entered into the
FreeRADIUS config files.

Hope this helps,
-Chris
--
    \\\|||///  \  Chris Parker    -    Manager, Development Engineering
    \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    | @   @ |    \   http://www.starnetwx.net \      (847) 963-0116
                   \ Without C we would have 'obol', 'basi', and 'pasal'

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html