At 04:28 PM 10/2/2001 +0700, you wrote:
>i wanna used freeradius with ldap. I start compile with these command :
>
>#./configure --prefix=/usr/local/freeradius --with-gnu-ld
>--enable-static-modul
>es --with-ldap --enable-ltdl-install > out
>and output is
>
>configure: warning: the comm_err library isn't found!
>configure: warning: silently not building rlm_krb5.
>configure: warning: FAILURE: rlm_krb5 requires:  krb5.

That's not an issue unless you really want to use kerberos authentication.

>configure: warning: silently not building rlm_ldap.
>configure: warning: FAILURE: rlm_ldap requires:  libldap_r.

That is a bit of an issue, as you want to use ldap ( at least it looks
that way ).

>what should i do for this problem? or What option i should have in my
>configure command ?

Some more info is needed:

   o  What OS?  ( uname -a )

   o  Why are you disabling shared modules ( enable-static-module )?

   o  What does config.log show?

-Chris
--
    \\\|||///  \  Chris Parker    -    Manager, Development Engineering
    \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    | @   @ |    \   http://www.starnetwx.net \      (847) 963-0116
                   \ Without C we would have 'obol', 'basi', and 'pasal'

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html