OK, I'm stumped on this one, so I'm posting here...

I've got FreeRADIUS 0.3 doing my RADIUS accounting.  It's taking accounting
packets just fine from the RASs and even forwarding them out to where they
are supposed to go (client's remote RADIUS server).  The problem seems to be
that the accounting records do not end up in a directory named after the
remote RADIUS server (which the documentation says it will, and what my old
Cistron RADIUS did perfectly, they end up in the directory of the client the
user dialed in on.  Also, there is no "realm" field in the MySQL table
associated with the username.  I also do not see a "Realm" attribute of any
sort in the detail files I DO see...yet the User-Name has the realm at the
end of the username, right enough.

Any ideas?  Thanks in advance.  :)

Chris Kalin

-