In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Mailer-Daemon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Sorry. Your message could not be delivered to:
>
>Anthony Brock (Mailbox or Conference is full.)

# ./find_member georgefox.edu
[EMAIL PROTECTED] found in:
     freeradius-users
# ./remove_members freeradius-users [EMAIL PROTECTED]
#

Message to [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] sent
complaining about completely broken braindead mail software.

Oh.

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>    SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>    host smtp.georgefox.edu [209.170.224.18]: 550 5.1.1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...User
>unknown

Somehow I expected that. Bet they don't read postmaster mail, either.

Mike.
--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
 and I'm not sure about the former" -- Albert Einstein.