>   OK, I've updated the code so that leaving out authhost or accthost
> means LOCAL for that value.

Very good, I didn't mean to complain about the inclusion of auth or
accthost, although setting the default to LOCAL if the key is missing is a
neat option, just so long as you don't now get a string of requests for
other default settings from lazy typists...

>   There was a typo where it used the auth_port for acct_port.  I've
> fixed that.

I had a feeling there might be.  I suggested this as it was just the kind of
bug I have managed to generate myself, quite often...

>   Hmm.. can you grab the latest version from CVS, and see if that
> makes any difference?

Yup, I have just tried it, I get a segmentation fault (running RH 7.1),
maybe IŽll try using the new conffile.c  in the 08 snapshot...

>   See src/main/conffile.c for the parser for realms.

Thanks, I'll have a look. Many thanks again for the very swift fixes.

Richard

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html