In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Chris Parker  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Note that the current default behaviour ( to strip the tags ) works very
>well with cisco and Lucent gear that does suppport the RFC, so if you
>change the dictionary file to violate the RFC, you're on your own.  I
>would complain bloody murder to whomever you are receiving the non-RFC
>standard tunnel packets from to fix their broken radius implementation.

Right, this is perhaps a bit offtopic, but does anyone know how
Livingston nee Lucent Portmaster 3's behave ? They do support the
tunnel attributes with ComOS 3.9 but I don't think that the latest
Livingston radius server (2.1) didn't have support for tagged attrs ..

Mike.
--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
 and I'm not sure about the former" -- Albert Einstein.