Hi List,

I have two problems concerning freeradius and proxying.

I used some of the latest CVS snapshots (20011116 was the latest)
and a linux machine with kernel 2.2.17.

First: there seems to bee a major memory leak in the proxy code.

I set up a testenvironment with one client (radtest) a main server
and a proxy client. When I keep on fireing requests to the main
server that get proxied to the proxy client the serverprocesses
on the main server grow until it runs out of memory.

If I fire requests to the main server that are handled locally
the server processes don't grow.
I tried to play around with the treading parameters and max_request.
But that didn't change anything.

Second: I configured two proxy clients. When I send a request that is
supposed to be answered by the proxy clients just after the primary
proxy client failed. The request fails after it has been several times
repeated. The next request is correctly handled by the secondary proxy client.
Any hints?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
              Ekkehard